Friday, July 30, 2010

Dear Santa...

After I took Erwin the Black Stallion out for our first ride, I realized there were a few items I need to look into getting for us.

- Bike Computer: I can find out how far I travelled, AND how fast I go. I don’t need a crazy one, just a simple one with the basics: distance, speed, time, stop watch, etc.

- New Chamois: I currently ride wearing the “diaper shorts” so I don’t get too sore, but I DEF need some new ones (partially so I don’t have to do laundry after EVERY stinky ride) with some different padding. Riding Black Stallion is a little different than riding cupcake, and with the different posture on the bike, my soreness happens in different spots

- A Jersey: A nice wicking jersey to keep my cool. Cycling jerseys have pockets in the back so that way I can store stuff without it getting in my way in front pockets. I already want to get a Revolution Cycles jersey (duh!) but I think first I am going to get a regular sleeveless one for fun rides. I hope I eventually get a small collection of sweet jerseys!

- New Pedals: I knew I wanted these anyways since this is a racing bike. I am looking at getting some RED pedals, and then probably some new shoes as well.

So if you guys are looking for “any occasion” type gifts….there’s some ideas :)


- apes -

0 comments:

Post a Comment