Friday, April 9, 2010

8 more shopping days left...

...till my BIRTHDAY!!!!

In case any readers wanted to send any gifts, here are some fitness items on my wish list:

Running Watch - and I don't mean ANY ol' running watch. I mean a GARMIN watch. You know the kind - big and bulky. It stores your time, distance, pace time, various workouts, etc. You can also plus it into your computer afterwards to get a graph of your run. Yeah, something like the GARMIN Forerunner 405 would be ideal, but it retails about $299.99. I don't think any of my friends love me $300 worth.

New Water Bottle - ok, this may not be for "running" but it's still for fitness. My current water bottles are so small, and I have to refill it a few times a day. ANNOYING...and I usually go thirsty since I'm too lazy to get up and actually refill it. Something like a Wide Mouth 32oz. Nalgene Bottle would be nice (in a pretty color of course).
P90X - That crazy workout video series everyone seems to be doing....but it still is a little pricey (cheaper on Amazon).

Running Socks - The "below the ankle-super cushion-y" kind of socks. Not those "super thin tall" socks that some people wear. Right now I'm favoring something like the PUMA Low Rider Socks.
Apparel - Of course who could NOT need apparel?!!?? For tops, I'm loving the Under Armor line (size small). For bottoms, it's touch-n-go...I gotta see how they feel before I know if I can run in them.
Workout Resistance Bands - you know, the kind you use with a trainer, or in a workout class.
A Trainer - Yes, a real life person. Preferably someone to come into my apartment "Boot Camp Style", toss me out of bed, yell at me to get me dressed...then torture me with workouts until I have to go to work. I'd prefer the male version that is oozing with muscles and hotness. And who likes a girl fresh with bed-head and morning breath.
Gift Cards - Usually I'm not a fan of gift cards, because I tend to not have a bunch of time to shop, but in this case...I do like gift cards from Sports Authority and Pacers.

So there ya go...a birthday fitness "wish list". Or you can look at it as a list of things I LOVE to use/wear when exercising or what I am looking to eventually get for my workouts (first purchase should DEF be the trainer).


- apes -

0 comments:

Post a Comment