Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Morning Ride!

This morning I FINALLY decided to go on a bike ride before work. It has been QUITE a few weeks since I have gone on a ride before work. I actually almost missed it this morning as well, as I didn't get my butt out of bed till 7am (alarm originally set for 6am)!! But once I got up, and got out of the house, I felt GREAT!

I was a little worried about the traffic at 7am on Washington Blvd, but luckily it still wasn't too bad. The ride ended up being super quick, and I feel great after riding in the AM.

Tonight I PLAN (we'll see if it actually happens) on running home from work....but if I do, I need to make it home in time to watch GLEE!!! So depending how quick we can close up shop will depend on if I run or drive home.

- apes -

PS - HAPPY BIRTHDAY POPS!!! If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be here to blog and keep you guys (all 3 of you that read this) entertained for about 3 min a week by my writing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment