Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Key Bridge Loop - COMPLETED

So this week Spicy and I weren’t able to meet up for our morning workouts until Wednesday. So of course, Wednesday meant we were running.

When I woke up, I got on my running gear, and headed to meet Sergeant Spicy. We started off on the direction to the Key Bridge, and I ended up running the whole way – all the way to the bridge, over the bridge, and back. It was about 3.8 miles! Woo-Hoo!!

On the way back the hills really got me, but Spicy wouldn’t let me give up. He even game me some new quotes (check out Spicy Speak).

After the run, and I was feeling great! We realized it was only 7am. I still had 30 minutes until I needed to be getting ready for work. So we headed to the gym and did some core/legs workout until it was time to head out.

Before we left, we signed up for the Thursday spin class – the teacher asked us to make sure we sign up since it was so packed last time.

- apes

0 comments:

Post a Comment